Are you still chatting through your mobile WhatsApp? Wakeup, you can now seamlessly update and synch your mobile App features to the Whatsapp web pc version, Send messages conveniently by logging in to the bigger picture and wholesome keyboard through your Tab or laptop or computer extensively.
WhatsApp can be made accessible for staying connected with your friends and family and business even when we are far apart in distance. There are two basic methods recommended for using your WhatsApp web version:
- WhatsApp Web is the version that allows you to Log in to the browser and enjoys the messaging without any interruption.
- WhatsApp desktop version is available in the virtual platforms, from where you can download and synch.
We have listed step by step guidelines for you to enjoy the luxury experience through the web version.
Logging in to the browser
Choose the messaging tool that you are going to use for the Whatsapp web pc version, You can pick your laptop or tablet or computer for this reason, Log in to the browser version through the web page web.whatsapp.com You can also download the web application from this website.
Scanning the QR Code
- If you want to enjoy the WhatsApp online services, then it is important that you log in through your mobile WhatsApp.
- If you are using Android mobile then tap on the three small dots displayed on the top right side of the page and choose the web option.
- If you are an iPhone user then you need to click on the Settings icon located on the bottom left side and select the web option.
- Once you select the web option your mobile camera will prompt you to scan the QR code that is displayed on the screen of the tab or computer.
- The next step is to point your mobile camera towards the displayed QR code and scan it.
- Now your WhatsApp features from the mobile will be launched and available on your Whatsapp web pc version.
- It will remain logged in until you use it. You can log out from the website by simply clicking on the three dots displayed at the top of the chat thread and click on log out from all devices option.
Download WhatsApp Web on the desktop
If you want to install the desktop WhatsApp pc application to your computer or tablet, then you need to pick the app from the WhatsApp website.
You can also download the desktop WhatsApp from the Mac App Store or Microsoft Store. Procedures for logging in to your mobile WhatsApp chat sessions are the same as we did for the web version.
Once you have scanned the QR code and logged in to the web version of your WhatsApp account, it syncs all your contacts, groups, chats, and calls from the mobile.
By simply clicking and selecting the particular contact you can continue your chat from the Whatsapp web pc version. Enjoy the luxurious experience!