In recent times, Facebook-owned Whatsapp is one of the popular messaging apps undoubtedly. In fact, being one of the non-Google apps, Whatsapp has already crossed five billion downloads in the AppStore and Google Play store. Not just in your smartphones, but you can also use the WhatsApp web app online.
Access Multiple WhatsApp Accounts via Browser
Accessing and staying connected to more than one WhatsApp account through the browser is super simple. Here is a process that will need you to have your WhatsApp accounts accessible from a device other than your computer to complete.
- Open the browser of your choice and then navigate to https://web.whatsapp.com/
- After that, you will have to scan QR code, which appears on a screen using the device that is currently logged into your first WhatsApp account. (To scan the QR code, you will have to open WhatsApp app on your smartphone and then select settings> WhatsApp web/Desktop > Scan QR Code)
- After that, again open a new tab and navigate to https://web.whatsapp.com/
- Scan QR code that appears on the screen using the device that is currently logged into your second WhatsApp web app online
- Finally, repeat these steps for as many WhatsApp accounts you would like to have logged in simultaneously.
Access Multiple WhatsApp Accounts using Shift
- Once you have logged into multiple WhatsApp web app online, you will have to access all the tabs via shift. To do so, you will need to have a Shift Advanced account.
- From the shift advanced dashboard, you will have to click on the “+” icon, which is there in the bottom-left corner
- Then, you will have to click on WhatsApp icon under Browse Apps tab
- After that, you will have to scan the QR code, which appears on the PC screen. First, use the device, which is currently logged into the first WhatsApp account.
- And then to add another account, simply repeat the above procedure: click on the “+” icon in the bottom-left corner
A lot of people out there need to access multiple WhatsApp accounts for several works and that is why they use the WhatsApp web app online process. But always remember one important fact that “Keep me logged in” checkbox is ticked before you scan the QR code.